Friday, August 1, 2008

Every girl in this world desires to end up with a guy like Mr.Darcy. In case if you don't know him, he is a fictional character made up by Jane Austen in her most famous book, Pride and Prejudice. He is a single man in possession of a great fortune and in want of a wife. Jane Austen potrayed him as handsome, intelligent, loyal and quite a charm as well. To sum it up, he has what it takes to become a husband.

So, yes, He's in every girl's dream.

But in reality, we can't expect a Mr.Darcy. and I personally think that the only way to get a man like Mr.Darcy is to make him up. There will never be a guy as perfect as him.

Don't get it wrong. I'm not against the idea of a perfect man like Mr.Darcy. I'm just talking reality here. Jane Austen would definitely agree with me. Otherwise, she wouldn't end up being Miss Austen.

Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance. For me, love still dies, money still vanishes and every woman has regrets. and the only thing that can make me forever happy and excited and feel good is Jane Austen's novels. She makes me feel in love and full of hope as if a guy like Mr.Darcy exists and looking for me somewhere.

I wish I could have the gift which God has given to her. I wish I could write like her so that I can always give hopes and happiness to every woman who reads my piece.

No comments: